Summer Solstice

Happy Summer! Honestly, this month has been flying by so fast that I totally forgot that summer was about to start. Here it is, summer. Some happy things from the longest day of the year:

  • When mowing some of the yard I got covered with pollen from the flowers on the privet bushes. The flowers are pretty and they smell nice too.


  • At work I was given a pin to commemorate the one year anniversary of working there. It was a nice gesture.  The manager who gave me the pin is one of my favorites.  She often has a smile and is enthusiastic.
  • I wasn't going to start reading more books until I finished other ones.  Over the weekend I started reading Live Your Bucket List.  It is on the Kindle app which made it an easier book to bring over weekend camping than a paper one.  I haven't read much yet, but I am liking where it is leading so far.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And Live Your Bucket List, by Julia Goodfellow-Smith.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah