Thursday

Even with a nap, Thursdays seem extra long. My nap today was actually long enough to register as sleep on my FitBit. It doesn't always. It was a good sleep. Other happy things from today:

  • Before work I noticed a blinking light on the floor that the cats were intrigued by. It was a firefly. I did my best to rescue it and let it back outside.
  • I finally requested my vacation time off and it was approved. Yay!
  • Keziah and I had a nice meeting with our chiefs of staff. We are working on plans for upcoming events. Last weekend was the first camping event this year for me. There are at least two more that I am planning on. We are trying to not overdue the events this year. I might get to use my tent this time and have more room.
  • There is a vine climbing up the side of the house.  I knew it had to go, but after identifying it as bittersweet nightshade, it is more important to get it out before the pretty flowers turn to poisonous berries.  


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Seven Surrenders, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah