Vehicles

The car was making a funny noise so instead of sleeping, I had to get it looked at.  The result is that I am up much later than I hoped, but I found that the people who work at the local Aamco are friendly and seem to do good work.  If only i could figure out how to leave them a good review.  Here are some other happy things from today:

--Somehow I managed to get motivated enough this morning to run errands in the morning rather than in the afternoon.   Yay for being motivated!  Of course this should have meant an earlier bedtime, but that was not in the stars.
--While waiting for the car repair I got to look at the clouds.
-- It rained off and on today so my friend and I walked the mall instead of outside.  My step count was achieved and we had a nice visit.
☮️

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer 

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah