Brief

Leaving for work I was struck by the beauty of the almost full moon. 




Seeing the night sky is one of the benefits of working nights.  There isn't time to study it, but there is to appreciate it.  Other happy things from today:

  • When I got home from work Bel was asleep in the living room. I decided to follow their example and napped for a short while in my room.  Naps are good.
  • There was a gentle breeze today that was just enough to push the heat away, especially when in the shade. It made my short afternoon walk pleasant when it blew.
  • The first geranium that bloomed had seeds so I picked them. I probably should have done some research first but it is done.  I'm hoping it will bloom again.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah