Bye Bel

Keziah and I leave in less than a week for western Pennsylvania. We have been working at getting as ready as possible as early as possible but are still very much behind. It isn't easy to prepare for two weeks of camping with an attempt at being medieval. I'm at the point where I question my sanity. Things got packed into the trailer today and I am happy that another step was taken at becoming prepared. Other happy things:

  • Since the accidental reintroduction of gluten for me a few weeks ago I have continued to eat things with gluten. This will make food for two weeks camping much easier and less expensive.
  • Bel has left and I am sad because I miss my kids (doesn't matter the age) when they are not near.  I am happy that we got to visit the last few weeks though, it was nice having them here.
  • The wild sweet William is in full bloom.

  • The color of this daylily is lovely.      



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah