Car Problems

The van broke down last night. I am supposed to be in Western Pennsylvania around 9 AM Friday morning, that might not happen. However, the good news is that it might get fixed by Thursday. Possibly Friday. Happy things:

  • I'm happy that this happened before we left and not on the way while towing a trailer.
  • I'm happy that no one was hurt when the car decided it wasn't going to go anywhere anymore.
  • Keziah and I went to the studio today and progress was made on the chemise I've been trying to make.
  • Bel made it back safely.
Llama, just because.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah