GNEW Arrival Day

Keziah and I are at the Great Northeastern War.  Gideon and Zed will join us later in the weekend leaving Bel and Zed's mom to watch the animals at home.  Here are some happy things from today:

-Because of the event, I took the volunteer time off when it became available and left work super early.  Next week I will regret this choice, but now, I know it was the right choice.  I was able to pack better, look for things, and not do these in a time panic.

-We managed to time our arrival just as the rain was ending.  

-There are people that I haven't seen in quite a while and it is really great to see them.  We had a bunch of help with set up from a gentle that we have seen recently.   All the help we've had has been very appreciated. 

I'll work harder tomorrow for some better pictures.

☮️

I'm using my phone to write this over the next few days and I'm lazy.  So today I read a little from the same books I did yesterday.

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah