GNEW The End



Yesterday I was having trouble with getting pictures to load and I was exhausted and cut the blog short. Today I am still really tired, but I still need 3000 steps to make my daily goal. I'm hoping that pacing and typing will help my creative juices. Here are some happy things from yesterday and today:

  • The pillory… some pictures.


Don't worry, he got some grapes!

-There was Kingdom court in the afternoon where many people were honored for various things.

-Keziah and I had a small court of our own in which some old business was taken care of. A dear friend was awarded with our Barony's highest order, that of the Millstone.






  • We also witnessed some friends enter into a master and apprentice relationship that was very special to see.
  • This morning started with a meeting. Their Majesties introduced some new awards they would like to add that will be more for specific circumstances rather than a broad range. I look forward to seeing how these will work.
  • Then came the closing ceremony where the winner of the war was announced. After much tallying our side, the Barony of Stonemarche was declared the winner!
  • The war was all about the sheep schtick. It was determined that the entire case of the missing sheep was a bumble, the sheep were returned, and apologies for any mishaps were made. There will be gifts of sheep made to the four groups involved. It was a lot of fun.
  • When we were finally packed and ready to go Keziah played Queen's "We are the Champions," as we left the campground.
  • At home we had some visitors. A friend that we haven't seen in quite some time, and their partner came to visit and see the house for the first time.
  • I am very thankful for the friends who kept me fed and hydrated over the weekend.  Due to a miscommunication, my gluten-free diet is over.  Thankfully there seem to be no bad reactions with the reintroduction of gluten back into my system.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah