Monday Walk

One of the things Keziah and I did yesterday was to pick up my pavilion and the Baronial pavilion from our friends who have been storing them. This morning I partially set up my pavilion to air it out.


This little bit of work was enough for me to realize that I don't want that pavilion anymore. It served me well with two children and maybe another adult to camp with, for just me it is way too much. Whether we keep it as a sunshade for family happenings or not is up in the air, but I'm ready to let it go. Other happy things from today:

  • Keziah and I went to the storage unit to store the poles of the Baronial pavilion. Not only did the poles fit where they belong easily, the things that were taking up some of that same space seemed to fit in better with the poles there.
  • I took a walk and saw a new plant. According to Lens it is white meadowsweet. According to a Google search it is a good plant to have around for pollinators.


  • Another thing I saw on my walk were wild blueberries. Yum! I left them there for the wild animals. I hope time allows me to pick some cultivated ones this season.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah