On the Road

Thursday is usually my day to nap in the afternoon so I can adjust my sleep schedule.   Today it was a time to pack and prepare to leave for western Pennsylvania.   When last I wrote the van was  being repaired.  The awesome mechanics finished the work so we could hit the road!  Other happy things for today:

--This may sound weird, but the questions I asked my daughter... the did you do X or Y questions as we prepared... they were done.  It is almost like my 31 year old kid is an adult or something.  
--At work we earn swag bucks when we do certain things.  There is a cabinet full of stuff to purchase using the swag bucks.  I got Gideon an off-brand step tracker that he really seems to like.  I also got four flashlights for the late night trips to the porta potty we will be having.
--A storm rolled in as we left this evening.  It turned the cloudy sky some interesting shades of pink or lavender.

☮️

For this vacation I am not going to list what I'm reading.   Most of my posts will be made using the phone.

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah