Pipe Dream

There were balloons at work today. Some people put them in their hair or attached the string to themselves somewhere. Other happy things from today:

  • Bel is here! Bel is visiting for a bit, Folke was not able to come this time. It is wonderful to have both my adult children near me.


  • Keziah and Zed bought a cargo trailer. Suddenly going to events and packing for them just became so much easier.


  • Bel and I got to look at RV trailers while Keziah did paperwork for the trailer. I used to dream of living in an RV and traveling the country. It is fun to look at what RV trailers have to offer. They are more than I can afford to buy, and even harder to take anywhere with gas prices what they are. It is still fun to dream though.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah