Recuperation Day

My children… okay, adult children, have found a book to enjoy. It is a murder mystery that is put together in the wrong order. Bel is scouring through it with post-it notes and a notebook. 



The book is made so that the owner can cut out the pages to rearrange them into the right order. If only I could have found homeschooling materials that were so interesting when they were kids! Other happy things from today:

  • The milkweed has started growing the seed pods. They are so cute!


  • Wild sweet William is blooming amid the weeds of the flower garden.


  • Today I reached day 1300 on DuoLingo.

  • One of the things I forgot to mention about the GNEW is how wonderful it was to see so many of the activities sheep themed. There were sheep on the fighting fields and I think as thrown weapons targets. My favorite was the archery target that had little sheep dangling that were to be protected from the wolf just beyond them. The objective, of course, was to hit the wolf while missing the sheep.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah