Swinging

For a short time I sat out on Gideon's swing and looked up at the leaves blowing with occasional sun and sky peeking through. 




The road nearby can still be loud, but it feels further away in this part of the yard. The shade and breeze almost had me forgetting how hot it really was outside. Other happy things for today:

  • Bel, Gideon, and I finished the puzzle I started just after Christmas. It is missing two pieces, but it is done.
  • I am choosing to remind myself that I am happy I have a job with good benefits. That I am happy I only have a 30 hour work week.
  • About three months ago I stopped eating gluten. Over the weekend I was blessed to have people to make food for me. Unfortunately there was a miscommunication and I had pancakes with gluten. It happened, and I didn’t get sick from the reintroduction to my system. I have heard that can happen even if a person isn’t gluten sensitive. So I have been eating limited amounts of gluten again. Bel made some delicious blueberry muffins!



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Will to Battle, by Ada Palmer

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah