Back to Work

We were gone for a little over two weeks.  My sleep patterns adjusted and I was unable to get to sleep last night for a long time.  FitBit has me sleeping less than three hours.  I still went to work, and stayed almost until the end.  I chose to leave a little early because I was exhausted.  I'm happy I made it as long as I did.  Other happy things:
-- One of the managers asked how my vacation was.  In a place where I try to be invisible, it can be good to know I am not.
--The peaches ripened while we were gone.  We might not get any,  but other wildlife are enjoying them.  

--We were gifted some bagels and cream cheese before leaving Pennsic.   It is yet another thing that makes me happy that I am eating gluten again. 

☮️

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah