Couch Cave

Our couch has a cover for it that I am having a hard time keeping on right now.  It slips, I try to fix it and it slips again.  I need to pull the thing out to fix it right and I haven't taken the time to do that.  Anyhow, Aesop, our dog, decided he liked the cave that was created by the cover slipping and made himself comfortable.




Here are some other happy things for Saturday:

  • I decided to walk the four miles into the city today. It would have been slightly more pleasant had I remembered to wear a hat. Somehow I didn't get a sunburn.  Here are some pictures from the walk:





  • Zed, Gideon, and Aesop were already in the city with friends. I thought they had left already and was pleasantly surprised to find them ordering some lunch at the new place in town. It was a nice short visit with all the people and Keziah came as well to bring and Aesop me home.
  • There was a bunch of stuff that I borrowed from a friend for Pennsic. I visited with her and returned most of the stuff this afternoon. I also picked up what I need to start weaving some things for an upcoming event. She graciously lets us use her supplies for the prizes we weave.
Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah