Dog Walking

When I left to walk the dog, Aesop, this morning I didn't expect that he would want to go far. Boy, was I surprised. I didn't turn on either of my programs to map the walk or distance. If my memory serves, we walked about 3 miles. It was too hot for me to have done this without being better prepared by bringing water. Thankfully Aesop found a puddle. It was a good walk. Other happy things from today include:

  • When I came across rocks on the trail that I could hop on, I did, as if crossing a small stream. It makes for a fun diversion while allowing me to practice my eye/foot coordination and balance.



  • In the other room, Gideon and Zed are playing a game. The occasional words that I hear, as simple as "Yes!" Or "Nooo!" Bring joy to my heart.
  • I finally started weaving for the event coming in a few weeks. I haven't done too much yet, but enough to know that changes need to be made and that I don't have enough on the loom to finish the projects. But I started!
Just beginning.
What I got done.


Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah