Home

August 14th

Yesterday, perhaps because packing was the priority, I forgot to post about the milestone I hit.  Everyday, for two full years, I reached my 10,000 steps a day goal.   I'm not sure if I will continue with this streak or not, but two years!  Other happy things from today in no particular order:

--Amid the green in the following picture is a part of the Appalachian Trail that is between east and west Interstate 90 in Massachusetts.  There is a walking bridge to cross the highway.


--We drove east on interstate 90 through New York to get home.  We passed by a quarry.  I'm not sure how big a quarry tends to be but this one seemed really large.  To sate my curiosity,  or boredom,  I went to the internet to research the quarry a little.  What I found was the customer comments list.  It was full of rock puns.  Here is a sample...


--We had two cars and three drivers for the trip home from Pennsic.  Somehow Zed and Keziah were able to do all the driving and I remained a passenger.  One of the ways Zed stayed alert was listening to podcasts.  Things from Outside In and 99% Invisible and others kept the brain awake.  I forgot how much I like listening to podcasts.

--We made it home safe.  The pets missed us.  Aesop (our dog) actually wanted to go for a walk with me and was relatively well behaved.  Nanni (one of the cats) is with me now.  Winston (other cat, not pictured) also wanted all the love when we got home. 
☮️

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah