Jeans

Somehow,  I had a hard time staying asleep last night.  Hopefully that won't be a problem tonight.  My work week is over so I can sleep in tomorrow.   Other happy things from today include:

--I had a nice talk with TF this afternoon.   Her daughter is getting married next month so there are plans and happy things going on in her life now.   
--When I was staying gluten-free there were so many things that I had to stay away from.  Most of these things are obvious.  To make it easy on myself, I found three or four flavors of gluten-free canned soup that I could have.  One that I couldn't have,  and missed, was Butternut Squash Bisque soup.  I had some for dinner tonight and it was yummy. 
--When I started my current job the first thing I was trained in is called stowing.  I enjoyed certain parts of the work like making the boxes fit into the big bags. Later I learned what is called picking, and then I learned diverting.  There are other parts too but they aren't relevant right now.  Management has been rotating everyone so they pick part of the night and stow part of the night.  I picked the first part last night and wasn't looking forward to stowing.  For some reason I was sent to divert instead.  Yay!
--After work I took a nap.  This provided me with the energy to run errands.  I bought two new pair of jeans for work.  My current ones are getting holes in them. 
 
☮️

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah