Thankful Wednesday

 For Thankful Wednesday I am thankful that a few days ago Zed was able to get my laptop usable again.  The touch screen is turned off since that seems to be where the problem is.  It is good to be able to type on a keyboard instead of my phone.  Some other thankful things for today:

  • It has been a week and a half since I got back from my Pennsic vacation.  I think that is long enough for me to be thankful that I didn't get sick with anything while I was there.  I know others who did, but we are all fine.  To my knowledge, the others that I know who got sick, are doing alright--I'm thankful for that too.
  • I am thankful for text and similar types of messaging.  I have had brief conversations over different media today and it is good to 'hear' from friends even when the voice isn't used.  
  • Pets are something else I am thankful for today.  For some reason both the cats have decided that my room is the place to be.


Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah