Time

Time is such an ever changing constant. It always moves at the same rate yet sometimes it drags on and other times it flies by. And so it goes that I feel like my day has dragged on but the month is flying by. The afternoon was spent trying to sleep. FitBit claims I got almost two hours of broken sleep but it didn’t feel like it. When the time came to write, I fell asleep, of course! Here are some happy things from Thursday:

  • It was a long night at work, perhaps because it was the last day of my week. There were good interactions with other employees though that remind me to try to be someone else's good interaction.
  • Sometimes candy is handed out at work and I usually say no because it is often chocolate. This time I got a Charms Blow Pop. This is not a candy of choice, but it kept me awake for my short ride home and was fun while it lasted in a reminiscent sort of way.
  • With the family in the evening we had root beer floats and finished watching the Loki series. In this series, there is a theme of time. Gideon enjoyed the series immensely and we are all looking forward to next year and where (when?) season two will take us.



Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah