Walk in the Woods

The long day of travel yesterday after a day of packing and travel left me very tired today.  I wish I could say that unpacking happened, but I had an errand to run.  My morning went slow and when I went to leave, some things happened that got me very frustrated.   Thankfully I got a call from TF.  We didn't talk while I was gone so it was really nice to hear her voice.  Other happy things from today:
--After my errand I went for a walk.   This helped improve my mood even more.

--The woods were pretty today.  I mostly followed a 5K marked trail.

--Someone, maybe the library, placed book pages along one of the trails.
☮️

Thank you for being part of my happy things.  Stay safe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah