Aesop

We are trying to re-home Aesop, our dog. It was a difficult choice but we can't seem to get the dog and the cats to tolerate each other and this creates much stress within our house. He is a cutie and when the cats aren't around he is generally a good dog.  Prospective new owners will be looking at hime later this week.  We are going to miss him.



Here are some happy things from today:

  • Aesop and I had a nice walk up a side street I hadn't ventured on before. There are a few trees that are showing their foliage. 





  • For the first time in a few weeks TF and I were able to share our weekly accountability goals. Usually every week we go over our goals and encourage each other to get things done, it has been a busy few weeks for both of us and that got dropped. 
  • Concerning the classes I am hoping to take next year; I did the next task in the process of being approved. It was a logic test and I feel like I did well on it.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And JAVA, Adam Dodson.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah