All About the Tech

It is my thankful Wednesday. This is the middle of my work week and the day I tend to be the most tired and so a thankful day seemed a better option than happy. Here are some things I am thankful for today:

  • Yesterday I wrote about applying for some training through work. If all goes well, this will be a long process. I'm thankful that the first step is done and accepted. I'll be doing the next step over the weekend when I have slept.
  • One of the things I will need to know more about for the training is JAVA. It is a computer programming language that I know little about. I'm thankful that Hoopla had a small ebook I could borrow through my library to read and start learning. Every little bit will help, or I'll find that this isn't for me. Either way is a good learning process.
  • Today is the last day of summer. I'm thankful that autumn is on the way, though I'm not looking forward to winter this year, maybe that will change. I took some pictures of some wildflowers (asters and tufted clove?) from the yard for your viewing pleasure.



  • I'm also thankful for YouTube. My new rabbithole is how to make pottery.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And  JAVA by Adam Dodson.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah