Ceramics Day

Once again I am awake too long on a day before I go to work. It has been a busy day. Maybe today should have been the day that I let my daily step streak end, but it wasn't.  Here are some happy things:

  • Although what I made in ceramics class isn't what I was aiming for, I like how it turned out. The pot with the curve is today's pot, the other is from last week. With last week's pot I learned to trim that. 


  •  Keziah and I took the long way to a newly built grocery store. It was a pretty ride with some leaves changing color.
  • This morning I checked my email to be sure I had completed everything for the class I am trying to get into. It turns out that there was one more thing to do. I finished that up this afternoon. I don't feel as good about it as I did the last one, but I don't feel bad about it either. Time will tell.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And JAVA, Adam Dodson.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah