Hobbit Day

Today the YouTube rabbithole was metal engraving. I learned more about the products involved with it than I did the actual craft. There are microscopes made to craft with. This doesn't surprise me, but I hadn't really thought about it before. Here are some other happy things from today:

  • It is Hobbit Day. We watched Episode Four of The Rings of Power. There were no hobbits in this episode. I’m hoping that means more of them in the next one.
  • Autumn officially began at 9:04 PM ET.
  • Keziah and I went to the ceramic studio today. Keziah ended up with another piece, I got nothing. I did try, but I think I was too tired to concentrate.
Keziah's pieces so far.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And JAVA, Adam Dodson.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah