Movie Night

 In the last few days I have completed the first three modules of the prerequisite course I'm taking to try to get into a different course next year.  These were the short, this is how the course will work modules and a very introductory coding one.  The modules get longer and more in depth as the course progresses.  It feels good to have started it.  Other happy things from today:

  • After leaving the car at the shop to try to get it inspected, I walked to the studio.  Here are a couple things that made me happy along the way.




  • My protege came by the studio and helped me to get started on warping a loom.  There are more champion's bands to make and I would like to finish them soon.
  • In the evening a few of us went to the movies to see Avatar in 3D.  It came out originally in 2009 but I hadn't seen it.  Gideon hadn't either and we all enjoyed it.  I look forward to seeing the next movie, Avatar 2: The Way of Water, coming out toward the end of the year.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And finished reading JAVA, Adam Dodson.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah