Short Thankful Post

It is Thankful Wednesday! It is my midweek day where I am too tired to do much. Here are some things I am thankful for today:

  • At work, a box fell and almost hit me in the head. I'm thankful that it missed.
  • Also at work, I found out that raises are coming in October. Yay more money!
  • TF called to do our midweek check in. I had forgotten, so I'm thankful she called. I also forgot that I wanted to practice typing and do a little cleaning each day. It was a perfect reminder.
Milkweed



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

And JAVA, Adam Dodson.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah