Crown

Today was the Crown Tournament for the East Kingdom. This is where there are rattan fights to determine the next Royalty for the East. My happy things for today start with carpooling.

  • I was able to ride along with someone else to the SCA event. This meant company during the drive to Maine and that I wasn't the one driving. It was great to get to know the lady who drove better. She is one of many nice people in my Barony.
  • From my viewer standpoint, Crown Tournament seemed to go well. Unfortunately, none of the fantastic fighters who originate from my Barony won the day. I am pleased with the winner, though. They have been Royals three times before and have done so well in the past.  The event made the local news.





  • During the court that was held many people were given awards they earned. I was especially pleased when a friend that has always been helpful to me and Stonemarche when needed received their award for service to the Kingdom.  



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah