DuoLingo

Thankful Wednesday. It has been a long time since I forgot to practice DuoLingo. Even with the few times I forgot and the program let me keep my streak, 1400 days is a lot. Unfortunately, practice and learning are two different things and I still have ways to go. I'm thankful for being able to learn this way.


 

I finished listening to The Raven Boys on the way home from work today. It didn't end the way I expected. What this means is that this is part of a series. I'm very thankful that the next book in the series is available so I can start listening on my way into work. I really enjoyed the book.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Finished listening to: The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah