Friday!

When I walked into work and saw that they placed me where I tend to have the most aches, I signed up to get voluntary time off. 25 minutes later I was out of there and heading home to do class work. After that, I tried to nap but couldn't. Instead I did dishes and cleaned the kitchen a little. Here are some other happy things from today:

  • I left home just before the sun rose so I brought a flashlight. It wasn't dark, but the flashlight made me feel better.  Walking to the studio this morning in the brisk morning air I realized that these walks will be ending once the snow falls. There will not be enough room to safely walk some of the streets to get there. Plus the possibility of ice makes it just a bad idea. A nice talk with our studio friend and I am told which sidewalks are best to walk on near the studio come winter. 
  • Walking over the Merrimack River there are definitely trees that are more empty than colorful. The beauty still lingers as it reflects on the water.





  • Most of the day I spent working more on my prerequisite class. It took me a while to figure out one of the problems, once I did, it felt real good. I made more progress and I plan to focus on that Sunday.

Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah