Halloween

Happy Halloween! It is a beautiful day here and I hope that the trick or treat people are able to make the most of it. I plan to be sleeping. Some happy things from today:

  • Since walking to ceramics was out of the question today (no ride home), I went for a short walk before class. It hadn't warmed up much yet, but the sun was showing the promise of the rising temperatures. 


  • In ceramics class we learned glazing. I had a rundown of glazing a week or two ago when Kiaya and I stayed after. I actually put glaze on two of my pieces today. They don't look like much now, but that should improve once they are fired. 


  •  Outside of class there are some really tall yellow flowers that according to Lens is a sawtooth sunflower. I'm trying to enjoy all the bits of color I can. Sooner than I want, everything will be white and shades of gray.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah