Little Things

Thursday is the last day of my work week (usually). I am so happy that my weekend is here. Thursday also seems to be a day I have a hard time getting to sleep. I’m hoping for better today. Here are some other little things I am happy for:

  • I noticed that my folding camp chair was left out in the rain, folded. I’m happy I noticed this so that it can be dry before I want to use it this weekend.
  • Some friends shared this video. This guy is always so happy and really seems to love what he is doing.
  • More foliage! It is still autumn afterall.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.


Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.


Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah