More Foliage

Some happy things:

  • First I must say that I am happy I made it through work last night. I couldn't get to sleep and was tired. At lunch break, I tried to nap for five minutes and that seemed to help.
  • Another happy thing for today is that autumn colors seem to be lasting or at least cycling through nicely even with all the rain we have been getting.

  • My daughter, Keziah, is so talented. She has made a clay piece that she carved a cat into.  Her hope is that she will make it into a small lamp.  




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah