More Foliage


Keziah, Zed, and Gideon have arrived safely to Keziah's father's house in Texas.  For the technology that got them there safely and that which carried the message to me of their arrival I am thankful.  I'm sure they will have a fabulous time.  Other happy things from today:

  • There are some trees outside of work that are bright with color.  I should look at them closer someday to see what kind they are.
  • We had been trying to watch Rings of Power as a family.  We weren't able to complete it together before the rest of the family left for Texas.  I finished it after work today.  I really enjoyed the series and I look forward to where it goes from here.  I must say that I haven't read The Silmarillion which the series is loosely based on.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah