Signs, Signs, Everywhere a Sign

It has been a long day. There are many things I should have done more of, like classwork and dishes. It was a rather relaxing day though. At least I got plenty of sleep. Other happy things for today:

  • It is soon to be voting time and the political signs are dotting the roadways. It is also soon to be Halloween and there are some signs for that too. And so I have to chuckle when passing one section where the signs are political, political, SCARY, political, political. They all fit together so well. 😉
  • There were three things I needed at the grocery store: milk, vanilla ice cream (maybe need was a strong word?), and dinner. At least the dinner was fairly healthy?

  • My friend Amy and I met for a walk today. We used to meet on Mondays but lately I have had ceramics. It was a lovely walk at Livingston Park with ducks on the pond and still some foliage to reflect on the water.



  • I watched too much Netflix and finished watching the Merlin series. Now that will not be what distracts me when I have my meals and rest after work. Maybe I'll get more classwork done?


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah