Thankful Wednesday

Thankful Wednesday!

  • Today I am thankful to be living in a part of the world where there are so many different types of trees that bring so many colors in the fall.





  • There is more to life than foliage. I'm also thankful for the generosity of people. Recently someone offered us another car. I'm fairly certain we won't be getting it, but it is a wonderful offer.
  • Then there is the class I am trying to work on to learn Java. If I can complete it and do well on the exam in January, I might get accepted into the next class, through work. This could open up some more opportunities. I'm thankful for this.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Raven Boys, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy and thankful things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah