Apple Pie

There has been a Java course that I was working on in an attempt to get into a technical course and position through the company I work for. I had just about given up on it because I would not be able to finish it prior to the January 8th deadline. That deadline was just extended to May. I’m not sure whether I am going to take advantage of this or not, but I am happy that there is an option.

My other happy things for today are apples. There are so many things that can be done with apples. Today, Keziah is making an apple pie. I’m not sure if I will get any of this pie or not, but there is something about just knowing that it will be made that makes me nostalgic... all the sweet cinnamon goodness. I used to try to make the perfect pie crust. I don’t think I ever quite managed it, but that didn't stop anyone from eating the pies.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah