Busy Day

It was a busy day filled with family and friends... and I should have taken more pictures. Here are some happy things from today:

  • Cousins on my dad's side of the family had a small get together this morning. It was really nice to see them for a little while. It had been over a year since we had seen some people. Since we were in the area at this point, we also visited the cemetery where my parents are buried. Today was my mom’s birthday.




  • Next up we had a baby shower to go to. There were games, my favorite was trying to figure out which children's book title that emojis described. There are some that I hadn’t heard of, but it was fun. The parents-to-be got a pile of wonderful gifts and everyone seemed to have a great time.



  • After the shower Keziah, Zed and Gideon had another small party to go to. I went for a walk at the mall with my friend, Amy who was also at the baby shower.  


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah