Ceramics Day

A day later, I am feeling a bit better about the Java classwork. It wasn’t just sleeping on it that helped. Sometime during the early morning when I couldn’t sleep any more, I found video tutorials to help guide with the actual course I am doing. It is helping to fill in the blanks that seem to be missing from the actual lesson. This is a very happy thing for me. It gives me some hope that I might be able to learn this afterall. Other happy things from today:

  • In ceramics class two more of my pieces were bisque fired. I glazed them today. Hopefully they will be fired again before next Monday.



  • The two pieces that I glazed last week were fired and they look good.
The piece to the front is mine,
not the one in the back.




  • I was able to trim the piece I made last Monday and I used an underglaze on that one. I still have the three pieces I made on Friday last week to trim. They weren’t dry enough today.
 



  • Winston, the orange tabby, finally misses Keziah enough to not just come to me for some attention but stick around to receive it for more than a minute.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah