Cute "Kid"

Yesterday I got the official word that mandatory extended time is starting next week. I will be working four or five days a week until Christmas. Suddenly, this is my last weekend to get things done. I'm not sure if this will change how I blog or not. Here are some happy things:

  • At work they play music loudly and there is machinery making noise. This makes it hard for me to hear what goes on around me. What I saw though were some other employees laughing over something. Sometimes you don't have to be part of something for it to make you happy too, sometimes you just need to witness it. 
  •  Rather than the normal movies or shows we tend to watch, tonight was comedy sketch night. Zed and Keziah found shorts from shows like Saturday Night Live to end the evening with a laugh.
  •  Keziah got her hair cut today and got some new gnome frames for her glasses. I had her take some selfies for the blog.  So cute!





Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah