Flu Shot!

It has been a relaxing, unproductive day. As I prepare to rest for the night I am suddenly having the panic thoughts of all the things I should have done. In the end, it was a good self care sort of day. My big accomplishment are some of my happy things:

  • Dishes, many dishes were cleaned. Music was listened to and part of a movie watched while washing dishes. The rest of the movie was watched while I paced to get my step count in.
  • I went out and got my seasonal flu shot. I've been forgetting. No problems, other than a long wait, or side effects from getting that vaccine yet.
  • There was a Google meeting this evening for our local SCA group. Keziah and I attended. I got there early enough to be able to visit with a few friends before the meeting started.
  • One other thing that I almost forgot, I put new sheets on my bed and I am looking forward to going to sleep with what I hope is new comfort. I put a hole in the old sheet set about a week ago that kept getting bigger.

Winston picture, just because.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah