More Ceramics

This morning my big errand was to take Keziah's van in to be inspected. It needs brakes real soon, but not so soon that it didn't pass inspection. Other happy things for today:

  • Instead of waiting for the inspection I walked to the studio. The weather has been warmer than it probably should be for November. It was a nice walk, just about a mile from the shop that I got the van inspected at.
  • I actually worked a little bit on my coursework.
  • The cats were play-fighting. We have a tube for them that has the normal holes on either end and two along the sides to poke out of. Nanni was hiding inside of the tube, but her tail was wapping against the side of the tube or out one of the side holes. I found this funny and tried to get a picture of the tail.


  • Last Friday I went to the studio and made some things on the pottery wheel. Today I went back and trimmed those things so that they may get ready to be bisque fired.


  • I finally picked up my loom again and got a little over an inch woven.  I really need to focus in on that more.





Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah