Sunset

The job I have tends to be physically demanding. I’m happy to say that this last week didn’t seem too bad, the tasks I did varied more than usual. I’ve been asking to learn some other tasks for quite a while with no luck for various reasons. A job called Learning Ambassador has recently been opened and I put in a job application for that today. I’m not sure I even want the position, but I am sure that trying to get it was a good thing.

My other happy thing for today is that I stayed up long enough to see the sunset. The time change last weekend made it a little easier for me and my weird sleep schedule.  I don’t work on Friday usually so I stayed up a little later on purpose to try to adjust my schedule a little for the weekend.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah