Thankful Wednesday

It is Thankful Wednesday. There are a few of my friends that are posting daily on Facebook for November things that they are thankful for. My Facebook memories remind me that I have done that before too. I'm thankful to be able to read them when I see them. Here are some things I am thankful for:

  • The night was clear with a mostly full moon to guide me to the car last night.
  • I heard from my friend in Texas today. We are both in a better headspace this week than we were last week.
  • I am thankful for the happy memories I have of people that are no longer with us.
  • Nanni was nice enough to pose so I could have a picture in today’s blog.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah