Thankful Wednesday

It's thankful Wednesday! It is the day before Thanksgiving, the official day of the year for people to be thankful. Isn't it great that we have a day just to show thanks? Here are some things I am thankful for today and always:

  • Family. I love my family, even the relatives that I don't get along well with. The immediate family that I live with though, they are awesome. We look out for each other.  I miss my youngest who is away.


  •  Friends. I am blessed with many friends, some that are chosen family. I see or talk with some much more than others, but they are all special and hold a place in my heart. 
  •  Pets. They are an extension of the family. They comfort us, entertain us, and need us.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah