Thankful Wednesday

It is Thankful Wednesday! Here are a few thankful things:
  • Today I am thankful for leftovers. Leftovers take so much of the brain work out of eating. This is especially useful when I am very tired from working all night. Today the leftover was pasta. 
  • I am thankful for online gift registries. Keziah and I were able to order gifts for an upcoming baby shower without being together by browsing the gift registry at the same time and talking on the phone.  I am also grateful that that part of the task is done and I don't have to think about it anymore.
  • One person I am eternally grateful for is my son-in-law, Zed (he let me take a picture of him working). I am thankful to him for letting me live with him, Keziah, and Gideon. He is a wonderful husband for Keziah and father for Gideon. He puts love and a sense of humor into all our lives.




Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: Blue Lily, Lily Blue, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah