Thankful Wednesday

It is Thankful Wednesday!  My thankful things for today:
  • I am thankful for canned soup. When leftovers aren't available it is one of the easiest meals I can make. This time of year it is a bonus because they are also a hot meal. As winter gets closer hot food becomes more appreciated. My after work meal today was tomato basil soup. I also had a toasted cheese sandwich to go with it (while I watched The Noel Diary). This is definitely comfort food for me.  
  • Another thing I am thankful for is that Zed very graciously fronted the money and bought me a new laptop. I'll pay him back when I can get to the bank… I have no idea where my checkbook is (I don't remember the last time I wrote a check). 
  • Which leads me to being thankful for the technology that we have nowadays that makes it possible for me to buy things without a checkbook. Online banking and debit cards are very useful things.
Nanni!
Because I wanted a picture.



Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Raven King, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah