Voting Day

It isn’t very often that I check Facebook while I am at work (never while working), but during my lunch break I did. What I found was that there was a total lunar eclipse. Sure enough, beyond the street lights I could see the faint redness of the eclipse. It was a pretty, happy thing for my morning. Other happy things from today include:

  • I went out and voted.
  • In preparation to watch Enola Holmes 2, I rewatched Enola Holmes over the last two days. The main character, Enola, talks to the camera. I think it works for this movie, it doesn’t always.
  • Rabbit tobacco, I remember when I identified it the first year we lived in this house. I wondered if it was rare. I see it all over the place now, it is not rare. It still makes me happy.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The Dream Thieves, by Maggie Stiefvater.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah