Candy

Somehow I remembered to take care of the wildlife camera. Unfortunately, the SD card doesn’t want to work or the camera is broken and won’t read the card. I’m still happy that I remembered to go out and try to take care of it. 

The path is a little overgrown from lack of use.



Other happy things from today:


  • Gideon has a friend over. I’m happy that he has a day to play with a friend. He doesn’t get that very often.
  • I have a bunch of candy from Christmas and I am thoroughly enjoying this. When the candy is gone, I will cut back on my sugar and I’m going to reduce my gluten too. For now I will embrace the sugars.
  • Christmas movies aren’t over for me yet. I watched a few episodes of the series Dash & Lily that I started with the family on Christmas Eve.  I'm enjoying this Christmas series, it has intrigue.


Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to: The House in the Cerulean Sea, by TJ Klune.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah