Crafty Day

Right after I parked my car to go to work I got a notification from the company. They were offering voluntary time off. I decided that I would go to work, since I was there already. I went in and saw that there was hardly any work to do and I (and some others) didn't have an assignment. So I put my name onto a list for voluntary time off. I got an assignment and ten minutes later they replaced me and I was out the door. Other happy things from today:

  • I was able to sleep for about three hours before getting up again for the day. 
  • While the family slept, I got some weaving done. I'm very close to having the first of three champion's pieces done. 
Crossed fencing swords.

  • When the family was up we made cream of wheat and toast and all had breakfast together. 
  • Since I was home and had slept I was able to go to a craft gathering at Joann's with Keziah and see friends. I embroidered three letter D's to put onto favors.  


  • I also finished putting the backing on my cat latch hook. It is finally finished. 



  • Keziah was working on some block printing. She is so talented!  She carves the design and then uses that to print it onto fabric.






Currently reading: Pocketful of Miracles: Prayer, Meditations, and Affirmations to Nurture Your Spirit Every Day of the Year, Joan Borysenko.

Currently listening to the anthology, A Literary Christmas. Follow the link for more specific information.

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deer, Deer...

Placebo Effect? -kinda long

Happy Hanukkah